struts-user mailing list archives

From John Cartwright <John.C.Cartwri...@noaa.gov>
Subject S2: chart result type not recognized
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 21:36:58 GMT
Hello All,

I'm having a little trouble getting a chart result type configured using
the package declaration below.  Whenever I hit the associated URL, my
browser prompts me to save a "bin" file  rather than displaying the
chart.  The bin file is a valid png, but somehow Struts is not
recognizing the returned type.  Can anyone suggest what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

-- john

<package name="chart" extends="jfreechart-default" namespace="/chart">
      <action name="serverIronLoadChart"
         class="gov.noaa.eds.arcims.tng.action.ServerIronLoadChartAction">
         <result type="chart">
            <param name="width">400</param>
            <param name="height">300</param>
         </result>