struts-user mailing list archives

From Sohil Rupani <so...@gslab.com>
Subject Re: Struct Logging
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 07:56:06 GMT
Hi ,
Thanks for the reply.. appreciate you time.

Following is the error i m getting on the browser..

HTTP Status 404 - Servlet action is not available
type Status report
message Servlet action is not available
description The requested resource (Servlet action is not available) is
not available.
Apache Tomcat/5.5.25

I searched throught thru the log file of tomcat.  however it doesnt show
any error ..

Thanks,
Sohil

Thanks,