struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject [S2] conversion and REPORT_CONVERSION_ERRORS
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 13:28:08 GMT
Setting XWorkConverter.REPORT_CONVERSION_ERRORS to stop conversion errors being
reported - is it possible?

I hope I don't appear to0 lazy to look for an answer but I could only find
non-specific references to this on struts.apache.org, and nothing on the mailing
list or the wiki. So short of searching the XWork codebase, I'm stuck.

I assumed I could put

<constant name="report.conversion.errors" value="false" />

in the struts.xml but it didn't pay any attention to it.

What is one supposed to do to repress conversion errors per action?

Thanks
Adam