struts-user mailing list archives

From Pablo Vázquez Blázquez <pvazq...@denodo.com>
Subject File Upload
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 18:32:44 GMT
I am using Struts 2.0.9 and I have the following action:

    <action name="AddPlugin"
                class="AddPluginAction">
            <interceptor-ref name="fileUpload"/>
            <interceptor-ref name="basicStack"/>
            <result>/HTML/tiles/configuration/Plugins.jspx</result>
            <result
name="input">/HTML/tiles/configuration/Plugins.jspx</result>
        </action>

The action is successfully executed, but the "indicator" does not stop
and it does not go to Plugins.jspx (it "hands on the air").

Do I have any problem with my interceptors? What else can be?

Thanks.