struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: [S2] conversion and REPORT_CONVERSION_ERRORS
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 17:06:58 GMT
Is there any other way of controlling whether XWorkConverter reports or ignores
conversion errors, other than the application-wide servlet parameter
REPORT_CONVERSION_ERRORS / report.conversion.errors?

I would like to control it action by action.

Actually, thinking on the hoof, if necessary I could write an interceptor to
remove the errors when I want. But I hoped there was a built-in mechanism.

Thanks
Adam