struts-user mailing list archives

From Jeromy Evans <jeromy.ev...@blueskyminds.com.au>
Subject Re: File Upload
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 23:35:26 GMT
Sorry Pablo, I'm not sure about this.

My suggestions are:
  - try it in FireFox.  If it works, you know you have an IE-specific
problem.  If it doesn't work, there's something wrong with the code
  - innerHTML is known to have quirks in IE.  I'd simplify the HTML
result and work upwards from plain text to find the specific combination
of HTML tags that cause the problem (not JSP-tags, the generated HTML)

I'm not likely to find anything looking at the JSP.  You'll have to
debug it at runtime.  I always use FireBug to inspect the AJAX result
prior to inserting it into the page.