struts-user mailing list archives

From Pablo Vázquez Blázquez <pvazq...@denodo.com>
Subject Re: File Upload
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 08:03:57 GMT
I always try first in Firefox, you know...

And yes, I´m debugging with firebug (what would I do without this tool??).

If I begin my "Plugins.jspx" with "jsp:root" tag (with no syntax
problem, as it works fine when is loaded by "ShowPlugins.do" action) the
load function from the javascript gives me an "parse error" (I don´t
know why) and then, begining it with "div" and importing all namespaces
it also works fine when is loaded by "ShowPlugins.do" action, but does
not work when is loaded as response from a file upload request, because
the anchor tags are bad generated (not to use ajax theme)  (I don´t know
if I have explained the issue fine).

Thanks.