struts-user mailing list archives

From Shoaib Gauhar <sagau...@yahoo.com>
Subject Create DateTimePicker
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 10:10:25 GMT
Hello,

I am using Display Tags in my JSP. I have used a customized TableDecorator to render TextFields
and ComboBoxes in its columns. Now i want to render a DateTimePicker in one of its columns.
As i understand, the display tag does not render Struts Tags when outputted through TableDecorator
because the processing is already done when Display Tag's code is processed.

So, my problem of rendering DateTimePicker could be solved if there is way a to render it
through JavaScript or simple HTML. I have not come across any method to create DateTimePicker
through JavaScript. So, is there a way to solve my problem???

I have tried the following code but it does not work.

displayFormat="yyyy/MM/dd" containerToggle="explode" containerToggleDuration="500" saveFormat="rfc"></div>

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">djConfig.searchIds.push("FIS_VOUCHERDET1");</script>

Thanking in advance,

Shoaib Ahmad