struts-user mailing list archives

From "nuwan chandrasoma" <mymail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to create a new Struts2 project with maven2?
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 09:11:41 GMT
Hi,

mvn archetype:create -DgroupId=com.s2.anu -DartifactId=s2proj
-DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.struts-DarchetypeArtifactId=struts2-archetype-starter
-DarchetypeVersion=
2.0.11 -DremoteRepositories=
http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/m2-staging-repository

why dont you try this. i think this might work.

Thanks,

Nuwan
(http://code.google.com/p/struts2-ssl-plugin/)