struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts training...
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 01:54:42 GMT
As Dave says, if you're trying to get hired, or trying to hire people,
then Struts 1 is the still the safe choice. More job postings mention
Struts (as in Struts 1) than all other Java web frameworks combined
(including JSF).

But, if you're asking which framework will make it easier to create
elegant, enterprise-ready applications, with less work and fewer
headaches, then Struts 2 is the better choice.

HTH, Ted
<http://www.StrutsMentor.com/>