struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts training...
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 21:46:08 GMT
ATM, I don't think there are any public Struts 2 training courses
being offered anywhere. (Except maybe India!)

I believe Ian is researching venues for public courses, so if anyone
is interested in a public course, ping Ian with your locale.

A few of us do offer private on-site trainings. I believe Ian will
travel, and Dave mentioned he's available in the NYC area. I also
offer private training through www.StrutsMentor.com.

HTH, Ted.

-0500> From: husted@apache.org> To: user@struts.apache.org> Subject: Re: Struts training...>
> As Dave says, if you're trying to get hired, or trying to hire people,> then Struts
1 is the still the safe choice. More job postings mention> Struts (as in Struts 1) than
all other Java web frameworks combined> (including JSF).> > But, if you're asking
which framework will make it easier to create> elegant, enterprise-ready applications,
with less work and fewer> headaches, then Struts 2 is the better choice.> > HTH,
Ted> <http://www.StrutsMentor.com/>> > > On Jan 8, 2008 7:14 PM, Dave Newton
<newton.dave@yahoo.com> wrote:> > --- Jack Haynes <haynesjack@hotmail.com>
wrote:> > > I'm new to struts. I have very limited knowledge of both struts 1 and
2.> > > I would like to learn one of them in detail. Which is most common? Which>
user-help@struts.apache.org>