struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Wildcard mappings/templates need to refer to a package name
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 13:18:08 GMT
I think you make a good case. The best thing might be to file with
XWork, since I believe that's where the code would need to be changed.

 * http://jira.opensymphony.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

If you had a time to review the code and suggest a patch, all the better.

HTH, Ted
<http://www.StrutsMentor.com/>