struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [struts2] Redirecting to different pages on validate method
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:34:33 GMT
One of the results to the action stanza should be named "input". The
"input" result is the one that is selected when validation fails.

For an individual action, it looks something like this:

        <action name="Login"  class="mailreader2.Login">
            <result name="input">/Login.jsp</result>

A default input result can also be set for an entire package, and then
changed for individual actions, as needed.

    <package name="subscription" namespace="/" extends="mailreader-support">
        <global-results>
            <result name="input">/Subscription.jsp</result>
        </global-results>

HTH, Ted
<http://www.StrutsMentor.com/>