struts-user mailing list archives

From Thai Dang Vu <dx...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to create a new Struts2 project with maven2?
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 20:08:21 GMT
Hi,

>From http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Struts+Maven+Archetypes, it says

mvn archetype:create -DgroupId=tutorial \
                     -DartifactId=tutorial \
                     -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.struts \
                     -DarchetypeArtifactId=struts2-archetype-starter \
                     -DarchetypeVersion=2.0.5-SNAPSHOT \
                     -DremoteRepositories=http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository

but I don't want to use a snapshot version and I also don't want to use Struts2 2.0.5 version
either (Struts2 2.0.11 is available). How should I modify the above command?

Regards.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?