struts-user mailing list archives

From "Sanjeev Vijapurapu" <SVijapur...@WSGC.com>
Subject FW: Struts 2.1.1-SNAPSHOT upgrade
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 20:51:36 GMT
I have upgraded from Struts 2.0.7 to 2.1.1-SNAPSHOT and my current
working app doesn't work any more. Thru el mapping for my struts filters
are "/*".

1.	The welcome page is not being picked up from welcome file list
as  struts was acting on it and trying to find an action named "."  in
namespace "/".Why doesn't it forward the request so that it can be
fulfilled by welcome file list. Is this a bug or was it changed to do
that?
2.	My tiles app is broken. It suddenly cannot run the jsp anymore.
It throws some RoleSecurity tag issue. I have checked that I don't have
any duplicate jstl or standard jars. I have cleared my work folder and
tried running it, still it doesn't work. It's the same case even with
2.0.11. Was anything changed in the tiles plugin? It doesn't seem to be
struts issue because its jsp failure but it only happens when I upgrade
struts.

Thanks