struts-user mailing list archives

From Ted Slusser <ted.slus...@vanderbilt.edu>
Subject Re: action variables persisting across invocations
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2008 19:36:53 GMT
Great. thanks.  That worked once I added this to the web.xml

<listener>
     <listener-class>org.springframework.web.context.request.RequestContextListener

</listener-class>
  </listener>

Does it 'throw away' objects per request?  Is this a performance
concern?  What about object pooling, etc.  I suppose it's easier to
throw it away rather than try and reset the state somehow which could
lead to some pretty big problems.