struts-user mailing list archives

From "Gabriel Belingueres" <belingue...@gmail.com>
Subject [S2] OpenSessionInView implementation with Spring
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 21:35:53 GMT
Hi,

I'm developing a new application using S2 + Spring 2.0 + Hibernate 3.2.5.

I wanted to know which would be the best way of implementing the Open
Session in View pattern in S2:
Is there any standard implementation for S2?

I''ve seen it implemented as a servlet filter, but I think it would be
good to have it implemented as an S2 interceptor (so we can still have
support for S2 declarative exception handling too.)

Or should rather stick with the Spring's
org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.support.OpenSessionInViewFilter
filter?

Any experiences?

Regards,
Gabriel