struts-user mailing list archives

From daveck <d...@holstein.com>
Subject Newbie to Struts 2 - Question about Interceptors
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 16:36:16 GMT

Hello,
I need to put up a "Confirmation Screen" in between my input jsp and my
success jsp.

byproduct.action -> byproduct-input.jsp
byproduct-input.jsp -> confirm.jsp
(If yes...)
confirm.jsp -> byproduct.action
byproduct.action -> byproduct-success.action

Is there a Struts 2 way to carry the input parameters across the confirm.jsp
so the second call to byproduct.action has access to them?

I've looked at the ChainInterceptor and ActionChaining and have a feeling
the solution resides there, but could use a little help.  I hope I was clear
enough... :)

Thanks!