struts-user mailing list archives

From paulbrickell <paul.brick...@evolvedintelligence.com>
Subject Re: actions defined in a package are visible in other packages??
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 16:51:11 GMT

Cool the docs would make life easier for us poor saps.

I don't think I was clear about what I am seeing. If I have an action tag in
my page like this...

<s:action name="/some-namespace/myAction" executeResult="true"/>

And a struts.xml file that defines a package with the namespace
'some-namespace' that contains an action called myAction I see no call to
the target action (I am debugging and have a breakpoint in my action). I
simply get a blank space in my output. However if I past a full url in my
browser e.g. http://x.y.org/myApp/some-namespace/myAction.action all is
well.

Weird.