struts-user mailing list archives

From Ashima Beri <ashima.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: reset problem for a dynavalidator form
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2008 18:21:07 GMT

Hi Laurie,
Thanks for the quick reply.
I want to reset the form fields after hitting a reset button.
When I thought of going about it through the Action class way and tried to
clear out my form fields , strangely i noticed that the Action class's
execute method is never called if there are still certain validations
failing.
I read in struts flow explanation that Action class is only called if the
validations are passed through.
I dont know what other way to adopt.
Any suggestions?
Thanks