struts-user mailing list archives

From mteccles <mark.t.ecc...@googlemail.com>
Subject extending BasicPreparerFactory
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 10:53:59 GMT

Hi,

I found the DTD for tiles configuration at
http://struts.apache.org/struts-sandbox/tiles/tiles-core/dtddoc/index.html.

What I want to do is extend the BasicPreparerFactory and configure the
struts 2 application to use my class. The application uses the spring plugin
but tiles 2 is sandbox and does not integrate with spring yet. Therefore I
need to manage the instantiation of preparer classes in a custom factory
that behaves like the spring container.

Somewhere in struts.xml or tiles.xml this can be configured???