struts-user mailing list archives

From nagendrabvvs <nagendrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Example that includes both struts1.1 and struts2
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 05:00:35 GMT

Hi all,
Could i ask...? Any one please provide me any available website link where i
can get example-application develped with both struts1 and struts2 side by
side.
(As i required to migrate our existing project(with struts1.1) to struts2.).

I have read few of the migration tutorials, in that they have mentined that
we can use both struts1 and struts2 side by side in the same application.
But, i couldn't get completly how to do that.
It would be more helpful if i am provided sample application.

Thanks a lot in advance,
nagendrabvvs@gmail.com