struts-user mailing list archives

From wkbutler <kent.but...@gmail.com>
Subject Bypassing action mappings
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 22:12:26 GMT

Hi -
Newbie question- I hope this isn't too obvious.

I'm trying to enable the OGNL debug console  (using request param
'debug=console'), and am receiving the error

   There is no Action mapped for namespace /struts and action name
webconsole

since struts is trying to map the URL. The webconsole is just a plain HTML
file - the DebuggingInterceptor tries to launch it in a new window with URL
/struts/webconsole.html.

Do I need to declare the webconsole.html file in my struts.xml  somehow, so
it gets left alone?  I don't see a way to do this in the DTD.   Do I need to
declare a limited interceptor stack?

Thanks for ideas -
Kent