struts-user mailing list archives

From auz <f.iva...@gmail.com>
Subject populating ActionFormBean-s
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2008 19:08:43 GMT

hope some1 can help me out, i have a Struts ActionFormBean which has a
complex type as an attribute (also ActionFormBean), the problem is i dont
know how to populate it, tryed everything. i presume i have to extend
RequestProcessor's populateProcess  method or something like that, can any1
help. NOTE i'm using struts 1.3.9. I have tryed all options for property
name on page using struts tags ie (property="bean1.bean2.id" or "bean2".
"bean2.id" )  and also made various setters for property bean1 but nothing
gave any result every time i get beanUtils populate exception

tnx

i know this can be done, just dunno how, some code would also be apritiated