struts-user mailing list archives

From snehalkgandhi <snehal.k.gan...@jpmchase.com>
Subject Struts2 & AJAX config errors
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 20:49:31 GMT

Hi,
   I'm using the Struts2 and trying to integrate it with AJAX. I've given
the following :

MyJSP File :

and when i submit my page, it gives me a javascript error saying dojo is
undefined. I tried to debug with Firebug and below is the error that i'm
getting. After the javascript errors the page submits and populates the
output in a new page. I also have my struts2.0.11.jar in the path. Is there
anything that I'm missing out. Please let me know..

Thanks
Snehal

Firebug debug Errors :
missing ; before statement
[Break on this error] Error 404: SRVE0190E: File not found:
/struts/dojo/dojo.js\n
dojo.js (line 11191)
dojo is not defined
[Break on this error] dojo.hostenv.writeIncludes(); // not needed, but
allows the Venkman debugger to ...
dojoRequire.js (line 22)
missing ; before statement
[Break on this error] Error 404: SRVE0190E: File not found:
/struts/ajax/dojoRequire.js\n
dojoRequire.js (line 36)
missing ; before statement
[Break on this error] Error 404: SRVE0190E: File not found:
/struts/CommonFunctions.js\n