struts-user mailing list archives

From aj2r <ajrodrig...@fidesol.org>
Subject [S2.1] struts-dojo-tags doesn't work in freemarker templates
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 15:30:28 GMT

In my freemarker templates I can use struts-tags but struts-dojo-tags like
sx.a are ignored. am I missing something?

I'm trying include/define the taglib library as
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/freemarker.html too, but when I add
<#assign
sx=JspTaglibs["struts-dojo-tags"]> I obtain this error:
  "Can't resolve relative URI struts-dojo-tags as request URL information is
unavailable."
and if I copy struts-dojo-tags.tld to my WEB-INF directory and refenrence
this, the error is about invalid tags definition.