struts-user mailing list archives

From hardik_982 <hardik_...@yahoo.com>
Subject About Login Interceptor
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 08:02:49 GMT

hi
i have develop one little  application using struts 2.0.11 mailreader
example
in struts.xml
i have define

<action name="Login_*"  method="{1}" class="authentic.Login">
            <result name="input">/Login.jsp</result>
            <result name="cancel" type="redirect-action">Welcome</result>
            <result type="redirect-action">MainMenu</result>
            <interceptor-ref name="guest"/>
        </action>

now i have also add
in struts.xml

<action name="portfol_main" >
	<interceptor-ref name="user"/>
	<result>portfolmain.jsp</result>
	</action>

so when i click on my link it executes action portfol_main and shows login
page if i have not logged in already
but when after sucessfully it can not show me portfolmain.jsp it shows me
mainmenu.jsp
how i can set after login directly goes to portfolmain.jsp

please help