struts-user mailing list archives

From "sarat.pediredla" <sarat.pedire...@hedgehoglab.com>
Subject Re: HOw to send form parameters to dao in struts2 with hibernate?
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 09:42:31 GMT

RajiR,

How is the service implementation layer being instantiated?

The best way is to use the Spring plugin as defined at
http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11/docs/spring-plugin.html to inject objects
into your actions manage dependancy injection.

For more on interceptors and what they do, see
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/interceptors.html for detail.

Finally, might be worth having a read through the manual at
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/core-developers-guide.html which although
aimed at devs, has a good insight into the framework.

-----