struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Form with upload
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2008 13:00:58 GMT
--- Paranoid_Fabio <paranoid_fabio@yahoo.it> wrote:
> Hello. I have to implement a file upload. Togheter with it, the user have
> to fill a form.
> The form is like:
>

>          title
>          price
>          image
>
> The user should fill the "title" and "price" field, upload an image and
> then, clicking a submit button, send the form parameters to the action. So
> what I need to do upload the file first and to store the File object in the
> action. The clicking submit all the other form parameters should be sent to
> the same action.

You seem to say two different things in your email.

Do you want the title and price fields to be on the same JSP page as your
image or not?

The file upload occurs on form submission; it's not separate from the rest of
the form. If you want two form pages then just make two form pages, if not
then you don't need to do anything special.

Dave