struts-user mailing list archives

From "Don Brown" <donald.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sitemesh & Struts 2
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2008 11:40:48 GMT
You could say Struts 2 was built with SiteMesh in mind :)  The WebWork
folks heavily favored their sister project SiteMesh and had SiteMesh
support in there from day one.

In Struts 2, we moved it out into the SiteMesh plugin:
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/sitemesh-plugin.html

Don

On Feb 17, 2008 8:07 PM, Matthew Seaborn
<Matthew.Seaborn@performgroup.com> wrote:

> Has anyone had much experience with SiteMesh and Struts 2?
>
> Do they 'play' together well?
>
> Are there better alternatives when styling/compiling pages?
>
> Thanks.

> CONFIDENTIALITY - This email and any files transmitted with it, are confidential, may
be legally privileged and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed. If this has come to you in error, you must not copy, distribute, disclose
or use any of the information it contains. Please notify the sender immediately and delete
them from your system.

> SECURITY - Please be aware that communication by email, by its very nature, is not 100%
secure and by communicating with Perform Group by email you consent to us monitoring and reading
any such correspondence.

> VIRUSES - Although this email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses,
the sender accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of a computer virus and
it is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that email is virus free.

> AUTHORITY - Any views or opinions expressed in this email are solely those of the sender
and do not necessarily represent those of Perform Group.

> COPYRIGHT - Copyright of this email and any attachments belongs to Perform Group, Companies
House Registration number 6324278.