struts-user mailing list archives

From "Allen, Daniel" <Daniel.Al...@kbcfp.com>
Subject Struts serving both HTML requests and web service?
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 19:20:54 GMT
I saw a thread go by while back about Struts and web services, and
someone suggested Spring and CXF. I've got Spring integrated into my
Struts (2.0.11) application, but I'm not familiar with CXF at all, nor
have I actually ever put together a web service before.

Does anyone know of a good guide to integrating those, or an example? Is
there a CXF struts plugin? I mostly need the really basic stuff, like
the result type for a struts action that would be accessed as a web
service. (Or should I just have a separate servlet running on the same
server?)

I know this is a very general question, but anything will help.
Thanks,
~Dan

--
This message may contain confidential, proprietary, or legally privileged information. No
confidentiality or privilege is waived by any transmission to an unintended recipient. If

This message does not create any obligation, contractual or otherwise, on the part of KBC
FP. It is not an offer (or solicitation of an offer) of, or a recommendation to buy or sell,
any financial product. Any prices or other values included in this message are indicative
only, and do not necessarily represent current market prices, prices at which KBC FP would
enter into a transaction, or prices at which similar transactions may be carried on KBC FP's
own books. The information contained in this message is provided "as is", without representations
or warranties, express or implied, of any kind. Past performance is not indicative of future
returns.