struts-user mailing list archives

From Jeromy Evans <jeromy.ev...@blueskyminds.com.au>
Subject Re: Datetimepicker simple thing doesn't work java.text.ParseException: Unparseable date: ""
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 14:06:03 GMT
Here is an example where I use it successfully:

<s:datetimepicker name="incomingAnswer" displayFormat="d MMMM yyyy"
                  dayWidth="wide" formatLength="full" type="date"
                  value="%{defaultAnswerDate}"
                  startDate="%{tomorrowAsRFC3339}"
                  required="true"/>

but in this specific case defaultAnswerDate, startDate and
incomingAnswer are all String properties whose values are in RFC3339
format ("yyyy-MM-dd").
This doesn't account for the blank error you're experiencing.  As Dave
mentioned, the most likely case for that is a property name mismatch.