struts-user mailing list archives

From Giovanni Azua <g...@imc.nl>
Subject question on mapping
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 14:29:53 GMT
hi,

Suppose you have a struts.xml mapping that looks like:

<action name="Form*"
class="com.sag.optimizer.ui.web.action.form.Form{1}Action">
   <result name="input" type="tiles">webui.form{1}</result>
   <result name="error" type="tiles">webui.failed</result>
</action>

In several cases I will probably want to provide a valid non empty
implementation of a corresponding Form{1}Action.class but in some cases
I don't want to have to provide any but a default implementation e.g.
FormGenericAction that just extends ActionSupport. Is there any way to
do that?

My coverage reports are getting uglier and this is one of the reasons :)

regards,
Giovanni