struts-user mailing list archives

From Jeromy Evans <jeromy.ev...@blueskyminds.com.au>
Subject Re: [S2] ParametersInterceptor: Error setting expression
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 07:55:34 GMT
That looks fine.  Do you have an action called index in the default
namespace?  It's calling ActionSupport which is the default/fallback
action under some circumstances.

You may need to go back to the default interceptor stack to isolate
what's wrong. Or post the package from struts.xml here.

PS. [Ljava.lang.String;@18a270a is an array of strings. This should if you're using the default
conversion.