struts-user mailing list archives

From Ian Roughley <...@fdar.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic Results
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 15:00:23 GMT
I think you'll find this happens will all the result types and not just
the chart result.  If you have additional info in the result config as
parameters, it will try to set is on the result type, fail with an
exception, and then set it correctly on the action.

As to a resolution... as both result types and action can take
parameters from the config, what is the best way to differentiate them
without making the config more complicated?

/Ian

--
Ian Roughley
>From Down & Around, Inc.
Consulting * Training / Mentoring * Agile Process * Open Source
web: http://www.fdar.com - email: ian@fdar.com