struts-user mailing list archives

From Ian Roughley <...@fdar.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic Results
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 15:39:58 GMT
My mistake, I was thinking of a similar problem where I needed to pass a
static param to the next action being invoked.  In this case, the
parameter had to be declared in the result stanza, but was not intended
for the result type.  We also didn't want it to be noise on the action.
In this case there was no clear context.

/Ian

--
Ian Roughley
>From Down & Around, Inc.
Consulting * Training / Mentoring * Agile Process * Open Source
web: http://www.fdar.com - email: ian@fdar.com