struts-user mailing list archives

From Jeromy Evans <jeromy.ev...@blueskyminds.com.au>
Subject Re: how to access the properties of one action by another action
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 10:58:54 GMT
Placing the object in the session is the least effort approach.
Retrieving the objects again is a sensible approach too.
Sometimes sending the object to the client and back again is sensible
(encoded in some way in a cookie, hidden input or url param)

The scope plugin is intended to simplify this task:
http://cwiki.apache.org/S2PLUGINS/scope-plugin.html