struts-user mailing list archives

From "bhaarat Sharma" <bhaara...@gmail.com>
Subject OT YUI slider post conntection
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2008 16:49:54 GMT
Hello

I am trying to integrate struts2 with YUI.  Trying to make a slider
bar that will have price range from 0 - 200 and when user moves the
slider bar the items on the right are updated automatically based on
the current position of the slider bar.  so Items on the right will be
in different <div>'s i am guessing and will be slide up/down or
show/hide based on the slider.

I am lost as to where to begin with this. I havnt worked with YUI and
struts 2 before.

Any pointers where to start iwth this?

Was thinking about just making something that shows/hides a div in YUI
but ddint find an example of this in their vast # of examples :(