struts-user mailing list archives

From "Stanley, Eric" <Eric.R.Stan...@qwest.com>
Subject <s:select /> and AJAX
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 23:19:49 GMT
All,
    Need some help and or direction in how to chain together <s:select
/> tags using ajax. I understand the basics of how it works, but I cant
make it happen using struts 2. Does anyone have some examples or
something I can check out? I would be very appreciative.

E. Ryan Stanley
Phone: 720.578.3703
Pager: 801.482.0172
<mailto:exstanl@qwest.com>