struts-user mailing list archives

From "Stanley, Eric" <Eric.R.Stan...@qwest.com>
Subject RE: <s:select /> and AJAX
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2008 02:58:01 GMT
Been, there done that. Anything out there with a real example?

-Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Gainty [mailto:mgainty@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 4:23 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: <s:select /> and AJAX

start here
http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11/docs/select.html

M-
----- Original Message -----
From: "Stanley, Eric" <Eric.R.Stanley@qwest.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 6:19 PM
Subject: <s:select /> and AJAX

All,
    Need some help and or direction in how to chain together <s:select
/> tags using ajax. I understand the basics of how it works, but I cant
make it happen using struts 2. Does anyone have some examples or
something I can check out? I would be very appreciative.

E. Ryan Stanley
Phone: 720.578.3703
Pager: 801.482.0172
<mailto:exstanl@qwest.com>