struts-user mailing list archives

From Naveen Kumar M <mail2itnav...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: dojo script for DATEPICKER tag
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 03:52:39 GMT
Thanks ravichandrac,

Yes I know it will preset the date value to the date you set in action class,
but my question is basically to limit the Date selection from the date picker created by datepicker
tag, however which contains parametes called startDate and endDate, so m,y requirment I just
wnated to change the startDate value dynamically.

i hope i have posted my question cleraly.......!

Thanks & Regards,
Minchu

ravi_eze <ravichandrac@ivycomptech.com> wrote:
hi,

if i am uderstanding u right then this should solve ur problem.

action class:
Date inpDate = new Date();

jsp page:

so for the fist time when the page is being displayed the inpDate is set ot
the current date which will solve ur problem

hope this helps.

cheers,
ravi