struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: S2 NESTED iterators & FLAT HashMaps:
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 17:49:19 GMT
--- Ravichandra C <ravichandrac@ivycomptech.com> wrote:
> FE and BR are the static text beside which the result would be
> displayed. I was using them to recognize the two results differently...
> did I answer ur question?

No.

I asked why you're using the status variable of the inner iterator in the
<s:text.../> tag:

>> BR <s:text name="%{coStatus[top]}" /> <br/>
>
> "coStatus" is your inner iterator's status var; I'm not sure why you're
> using  it in the "BR" <s:text.../> tag?

The iterator status value has things like "index", "count", "isOdd" and so
on. You're trying to use it as a map, and retrieving a value from it using
the top value on the stack, which makes no sense.

Dave