struts-user mailing list archives

From "Yuval Rotem" <Yuval.Ro...@amdocs.com>
Subject Struts 2.1 sources - can I download them in a zip file?
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 15:19:12 GMT
Hi,

We are trying to figure out how Ajax validation works in Struts 2.1 (If
I understand correctly it is very different than 2.0).

I know I can browse the sources in
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/struts/struts2/trunk/, but since the SVN
web view doesn't include any search option, it's very hard to use. We
also tried to use the CVS client but it's so slow that it's practically
useless. Can I download the sources in a zip file from somewhere?

Thanks,

Yuval.

to the Amdocs policy statement,