struts-user mailing list archives

From Randy Burgess <RBurg...@nuvox.com>
Subject Re: Struts2 tags loops
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 15:02:32 GMT
That limitation is only for struts tags, for example <s:property
value="${somevalue}"/>, otherwise you shouldn't have problems with JSTL. I
haven't run into any on 2.0.11.

Regards,
Randy Burgess
Sr. Web Applications Developer
Nuvox Communications

> From: Filipe David Manana <fdmanana@ieee.org>
> Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 09:21:19 +0100
> To: Dave Newton <newton.dave@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: Struts2 tags loops
>
> Nop. Neither way works.
>
> <s:iterate value="pageCount">
>   <s:property />
> </s:iterate>
>
> This has a single iteration, and the value outputted is the value of
> the variable (10 for example).
>
> The <c:forEach> jstl tag, as well as all other jstl tags, is not
> allowed in struts 2.0.11, afaik.
>

> On Feb 1, 2008 12:24 AM, Dave Newton <newton.dave@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> --- Filipe David Manana <fdmanana@ieee.org> wrote:
>>> Is there any way to iterate over an integer range with the <s:iterate/>
>>> tag? I have an integer property (pageCount) in my action and I want to
>>> print all the integer values between 1 and this property in my JSP.
>>
>> Not that I'm aware of; easier to use <c:forEach.../> IMO.
>>
>> Dave
>>

> --
> Filipe David Manana,
> fdmanana@ieee.org
>
> Obvious facts are like secrets to those not trained to see them.

This email and any attachments ("Message") may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the addressee, or if this Message has been addressed to you in
error, you are not authorized to read, copy, or distribute it, and we ask that you please
delete it (including all copies) and notify the sender by return email.  Delivery of this
Message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) shall not be deemed a waiver of
confidentiality and/or a privilege.