struts-user mailing list archives

From Randy Burgess <RBurg...@nuvox.com>
Subject Re: dispaytag + Struts 2.1.x: encoding parameters into requestURI
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 18:09:57 GMT
All you should need is a getter in your action for simulationKey and then

> <display:table name="statistics" id="statistics" defaultorder="descending"
>   requestURI="/SimulationReport.action?simulationKey=${simulationKey}"

Regards,
Randy Burgess
Sr. Web Applications Developer
Nuvox Communications

> From: Giovanni Azua <giaz@imc.nl>
> Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 18:17:35 +0100
> Subject: dispaytag + Struts 2.1.x: encoding parameters into requestURI
>
> hi,
>
> I require encoding get parameters into the requestURI field but I can't
> find the way e.g.
>
> <%@ page contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8"%>
> <%@ taglib prefix="s" uri="/struts-tags"%>
> <%@ taglib prefix="display" uri="http://displaytag.sf.net/el" %>
>
> <display:table name="statistics" id="statistics" defaultorder="descending"
>   requestURI="/SimulationReport.action?simulationKey=&"
>   export="false" sort="list"
> decorator="com.sag.optimizer.ui.web.displaytag.decorator.StatisticDecorator">
>       <display:column property="name" title="Statistic" />
>       <display:column property="value" title="Value"
> format="{0,number,0.00}" sortable="true" style="text-align: right;"
> headerClass="sortable" />
>       <display:caption style="font-weight: bold; font-size:
> 120%;">Statistics</display:caption>
>  </display:table>
>
> Assuming I make available a parameter "simulationKey":
>
> <% String mySimulationKey =
> request.getAttribute("simulationKey").toString(); %>
>
> <display:table name="statistics" id="statistics" defaultorder="descending"
>   requestURI="/SimulationReport.action?simulationKey=<%=mySimulationKey%>&"
>
> or
>
> <s:url var="simulationReport" includeParams="get"
> value="/SimulationReport.action" >
>      <s:param name="simulationKey" value="%{simulationKey}" />
> </s:url>
>
> <display:table name="statistics" id="statistics" defaultorder="descending"
>   requestURI="%{#simulationReport}"
>
> I have also tried calling a javascript function and encoding it there
> but does not work either :(
>
> Any advice?
>
> regards,
> Giovanni

This email and any attachments ("Message") may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the addressee, or if this Message has been addressed to you in
error, you are not authorized to read, copy, or distribute it, and we ask that you please
delete it (including all copies) and notify the sender by return email.  Delivery of this
Message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) shall not be deemed a waiver of
confidentiality and/or a privilege.