struts-user mailing list archives

From matthieu.mar...@bnpparibas.com
Subject Javascript issue encountered with <s:optiontransferselect>
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 14:15:25 GMT
Hi all,

I am facing a particular problem, and I didn't find help on the web so I'm
turning myself to you.

I use in my Struts 2 application the UI tag <s:optiontransferselect>. The
parameters work fine and everything's displayed correctly on the screen.

Nevertheless, the buttons just don't work. Nothing happens and I get a
javascript error each time I hit those buttons, saying that a javascript
function is undefined (the function corresponding to the buttons :
moveSelectedOptions, moveAllOptions ...).

In my <head> tag, I have included the ajax theme (<s:head theme="ajax"
debug="true"/>), which gives me this in my final page:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="/roadbook/struts/xhtml/styles.css"
type="text/css"/>
<script type="text/javascript">
    // Dojo configuration
    djConfig = {
        baseRelativePath: "/roadbook/struts/dojo",
        isDebug: true,
        bindEncoding: "UTF-8",
        debugAtAllCosts: true // not needed, but allows the Venkman
debugger to work with the includes
    };
</script>
<script type="text/javascript"
        src="/roadbook/struts/dojo/dojo.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
        src="/roadbook/struts/simple/dojoRequire.js"></script><script
type="text/javascript"
        src="/roadbook/struts/ajax/dojoRequire.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
        src="/roadbook/struts/CommonFunctions.js"></script>

I think I might have a lacking js file, where the optiontranserselect
javascript methods may be ...

Any ideas ?

regards,

Matthieu

Do not print this message unless it is necessary,
consider the environment.

N'imprimez ce message que si necessaire,
pensez a l'environnement.