struts-user mailing list archives

From stanl...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Dynamic Results
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 22:23:26 GMT
I understand the quirky plug-in, but that does not explain why OGNL is
looking for a setHeight(String) on ChartResult!  If I hardcode ints into
these two parms, life is good.  I am puzzled at why S2 is not executing
getHeight() on my ChartAction and substituting the height and weight into
these params.

Can you look at this
<http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/result-configuration.html>and tell me how
the two differ?