struts-user mailing list archives

From ryangr <grigg...@gmail.com>
Subject Optiontransferselect list issue
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 22:37:23 GMT

I have the following for code in my JSP:

<s:optiontransferselect
							name="user.groups"
							list="user.groups"
							listKey="id"
							listValue="title"
							multiple="true"
							doubleList="groups"
							doubleName="groups"
							doubleListKey="id"
							doubleMultiple="true"
							doubleListValue="title"
							allowSelectAll="false"
							allowUpDownOnLeft="false"
							allowUpDownOnRight="false"
							/>

In my action I have a "groups" variable that is an extended ArrayList and a
user variable that contains an extended ArrayList also named "groups". Both
"groups" variables are of the same type GroupList that is my own custom
type, although it's really just a simple extension of ArrayList.

With that being said...I can populate the list "groups" just fine, but when
I try to use "user.groups" to get the other list it throws an exception that
says: "The requested list key 'user.groups' could not be resolved as a
collection/array/map/enumeration/iterator type." What am I doing wrong? It's
probably pretty obvious, but this hasn't exactly been a good week for
concentration so far. ;)