struts-user mailing list archives

From xianwinwin <xianwin...@gmail.com>
Subject ajax - how to remove my form after the user clicked submit.
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 21:23:56 GMT

Hi there,

I created an ajax capability to my form where the user clicks the 'add note'
button -a textarea is shown with a submit button (the textarea is shown just
below the [add note] button) the form works great.

I wonder:

1. When the user clicks submit and the process is over - how can I
'pushback' the form (or to remove the text area from the page)?

2. say the user doesn't want to add any note, how can I, with the same
button [add note], remove the textarea from the screen.

THANK YOU!!!