struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Strange behavior: Trying to implement saveToken() in display actions.
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 18:37:55 GMT
--- Doug Lochart <dlochart@gmail.com> wrote:
> > --- Martin Gainty <mgainty@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > Is there any reason (other than political) why you are using 1.3.8
> > > [Singletons? Filters?]
> >  I guess I'm not sure what that has to do with an S1 token issue; could
> > you  explain further?
>
> Certalnly.  Maybe I should have stated it more clearly but t S1 tokens
> are NOT the problem.  I was trying to emphasize the pattern (for lack
> of a better term) that I was trying to follow.  That pattern is:

I actually replied to Martin, hence was asking him that question, as I was
unsure what his answer had to do with your original question.

Your question, in a nutshell, is that you're wondering why the second display
action (not the create action) is displaying the contents of the first
display? Or the initial form?

Dave